Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Jodeen Rademacher #5

Hey there everybody...

Wow this summer has flown by!! In saying this I can't wait to get back to Bozeman and see everybody again. Things have been pretty crazy here in Nebraska the last couple weeks. As some of you may know, my family has a farm in Nebraska. Well just yesterday we had the worst hail storm I have ever seen in my life and all of our crops are destroyed. Our corn was about chest high and the hail and wind shredded it off to about a foot off the ground. It has definitely been pretty tough to take all in. I just heard on the news the other day that Billings had a tornado, I couldn't believe it when I heard that. The weather just seems to be all out of whack this year. On a happier note, a bunch of us girls will be back fairly early this summer so we can get a jump start on this fall.

Also over the short time I have been home I have been volunteering out at a place here in Nebraska. I help a lady with maintenance (cleaning and feeding) of her horses. She teaches dressage riding, if anyone knows what that is, and she has agreed to teach me a little about the type of riding that she is so great at. Its very interesting to me and its a challenge which I really enjoy. I don't know if anyone knows that I love horses and riding is one of my favorite past times but I haven't ever had the pleasure of riding dressage, I am used to western.

Well it has been great catching up with everyone again and hope to see a couple of you around this summer!!

Jodeen Rademacher #5



Jo also sent a picture along to show her progress in learning dressage riding:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers