Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer Player Udates - Meghan Albiston #11

Starting off our series of summer blog updates by the players is Meghan Abliston #11.

My summer has been great so far... I have been enjoying time at my boyfriend's ranch and am becoming a regular ranch hand. I am working at the ranch just helping out and doing random jobs. Some may think it's hard work, but i absolutely love it. I may be gardening and look up and see a herd of deer only forty yards away. No cell phones, no cable, no busy traffic to contend with. It's the perfect vacation spot.

At the end of this week, I'm going on a week long road trip with my mom and grandma. We're headed to my cousin's high school graduation, then another cousin is getting married. Extended family will all be around, and I loovvveeeee family reunions!! Once that is over, hopefully I'll be headed to Florida for Junior Nationals with a club volleyball team that I help coach.

I've got lots planned for the summer, but already feel like I'm running out of time! It always seems to be that way though. Summer just flies by, and before I know it, I'll be entering my last semester at MSU. I know I've been working hard to stay in shape this summer, and so has the rest of the team. We're going to make this 2010 season one to remember!! I can't wait for everyone to be back in Bozeman so we can start working out and playing together!

Meghan Albiston #11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers