Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Rachelle Allen #1

It is a beautiful day here in Colorado and I am enjoying the summer sun very much. I played some beach with some old teammates and friends. We were all soaked by the end of it because we chose to play on a day that was 93 degrees with not a cloud in the sky. I also played at a friend's house who has a gym... Yep, a gym in his house, full size court and everything.. It is pretty fun playing in there.

Other than that I have been working out and trying to eat healthier (coach is not a fan of my eating habits I must say haha). We also just had my brother Ryan's volleyball banquet at my mom's house which was a lot of fun seeing my old high school coach. Ryan's team got 3rd at state, not to shabby. It was also great news that we have another middle coming in!

Great summer so far!

Rachelle Allen #1



Example of the eating habits Rachelle wrote about:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers