Monday, June 21, 2010

Macy Merrell #3

Hello! Macy here!

Summer in Utah has been a blast! The weather has been nice, but just about as bipolar as Montana I must say. My Brother and I have been working out together. (He is quite muscley so I am often intimidated, but mostly motivated :) ) Every Monday and Tuesday I play ball with some old teammates which has been super fun!

Although I get in workouts and fun, my summer has been mostly filled with wedding plans. It has been crazy busy trying to get everything together and perfect! Only one more week til the wedding! It has been fun to spend so much time with my mom and sisters! They have been amazing help!

I am super excited to be in Bozeman on the 26th for the Open House and for our California trip and cruise afterwards! I am missing the team and can't wait to be in Boze for good for the camps and a new season! :)


Macy #3


Here is a picture of Macy and her fiance Andrew Page:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers